Each year, Temple Emanu-El asks members to support our community with an Annual Appeal gift. This gift is critical to keeping our Temple strong and vibrant. Here are just a few facts to consider…
- The Community Commitment Pledge model only covers 60% of the Temple’s financial needs; we need to fill the gap.
- Your donation supports programs such as Family Shabbat, Shabbat Dinners, Religious School, Music Program, and our Library.
- Your donation enables us to “Connect. Create. Belong!” with our social and learning Neighborhoods.
- Postage, printing, and equipment costs account for more than $26,000 each year.
- Gas, electricity, and water amount to more than $34,000 each year.
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal amount to more than $21,000 each year.
- Temple insurance alone is $18,000 each year.
Thank you for your generosity in choosing to be part of our Annual Appeal!
Annual Appeal Form